domenica 25 aprile 2021

Get Lost in Berlin

 

Last year, 2020, the year of the Pandemic, I completed a training to be a city guide in Berlin. 

Of all the years in human history, I definitely chose one of the worst ones to do so, it's just my luck. However, I still wish that to become one of my main occupations. I've made my peace with the fact that I can't devote myself to just one career. It hasn't worked, so far, and it's not going to work from now on. So, besides working in the publishing industry (which I wouldn't stop doing for anything in the world), I still want to be a city guide. I love walking and telling stories, I am as curious as a cat, and I have a special way of exploring a place by... getting lost! This may sound funny, and strange, coming from a would-be-city-guide, but I have got lost thousands of times in my life, and I can tell you that's one of the best ways of finding all the best places. 

Of course I tend to do the getting lost when I'm alone, so when I take friends (or, in the future, tourists) around I will not lead them into terra incognita, but I will have stories to tell, that maybe no one else has. 

One of my 2021 projects, therefore, is to explore, get lost, take pictures, make videos (still working on that, it's not as easy as it seems), and tell stories about places in Berlin. Some you will have probably already heard about, others, hopefully not. 

This is going to be an adventure, both for myself and for those who will be brave and curious enough to follow me. So far, I have started a blog in English, and I'm planning on starting one in Italian as well. I would love to have company, while I move my first steps. 

So, how can you be part of this fantastic adventure? You can check my newborn blog and you can also support me if you like. Let's get lost together!

If you want to send me on a special mission, 

just let me know where you would like me to get lost,

and I'll do my best to accommodate your request! 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento